Monday, April 28, 2008

Romance the majestic moon

My friend was dropping me home at night on his bike. We were on the eastern express highway. Smooth traffic God weather (As can be in Mumbai in the hot and humid month of April!). It was so cool. I just took my eyes off the road to look around. Instantly, I wished I had a cam! On my right up in the dimly lit sky, the moon was as if hiding behind a veil of clouds fluttering in the air. A strong ray of light from that majestic light emitting body came down to meet the city lights. Very close to being full, the moon was all big, round and bright. Whatever of it was out of the veil was clearly visible. The makeup with the craters, the shades… it was all just too romantic. Just like no common man is allowed to go close to the Majesty, there were no stars in that part of the sky. All u need at a tome like this is a pro cam wid a tripod to get a great shot of the heavenly body OR the love of ur life next to you holding ur hand! I was just lucky to have seen that beautiful scene…

No comments: